Outside - There is a light dusting of snow coupled with a ridiculous amount of salt. The waterfall, which flows less than 200 feet from my door, is 75% frozen. I rush from the car to the house and have persuaded the dog to do the same.
Inside - My curtains are closed to keep out the cold. A treadmill replaces my laptop. I have pounds to lose and nothing to write about (half truth).
I'm reading Naked, Drunk and Writing by Adair Lara. I'm fully dressed, sober and running out of excuses.
If I were not in a self imposed funk what would I write about?
Step One - Ideas
1. Dad stuck in the tub - how he got there and how I got him out ...with dignity.
2. Red Dance - moving beyond my insecurities.
3. Online Deception - dating gone wrong.
4. A Best Friends betrayal - a juicy good TRUE story
5. Santa Convention - jolly, clean, holiday fun
Lets see where I go from here. Most of my work stems from an email. Who wants an email?
Thank you for not giving up on me, and for reaching out, repeatedly.
Short Film by Jean-Julien Cherviersynopsis
Since he arrives to the nude-camp forced by his mother, Leo a 12 year-old, feels like dying. Until he meets Antoinette and her magic mushrooms...