Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rock Your Cock




Earlier today I retold my "Can I shoot your cock?" story.  You know the story... where I'm standing on a street corner at Burning Man and ask random strangers if I can shoot their cock. And they oblige.

After 50 or so photO's I grow tired of the cock and put my camera down.

Three months later I photoshop cans of Spotted Dick on them.

This is my favorite cock shot...



I thought I was oh so clever... 

Until this...


photo courtesy of Bajzel Shop 
(thank you Wilma)


Ahhh... grasshopper has much to learn. 

(you've all heard this before but) I wasn't going to go AGAIN... until today. 

BURNING MAN 2013.... Costume Cocks!!! 

Can't wait. Tickets go on sale soon. May the dust stay with you.

xoMOnkeyME




14 comments:

  1. So that's what you do with them. I wondered! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, they look more.... worldly when they're incognito.

      Delete
  2. LMAO!!!! I love the one with the cigarette.

    Do I dare say that's pretty ballzie to do :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there too. Firsy time (kids and first week of school always coincide with BM) but for once, I'm going to say screw parental obligation and let the loser who donated sperm for them handle it.

    So excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dates ALWAYS do get in the way with school. I think it helps keep the frat boys away!
      So EXCITED you'll be going! Oh we have to meet up!

      Delete
    2. Btw, the guy on the right is my favorite. He's all nonchalant about it, like "yeah, women ask to memorialize this ALL the time. Get on with it, then."

      Delete
    3. YES, Mr. Patriotic was my favorite of the day! :)))))))

      Delete

Thank you for encouraging my JOY of writing. By reading and commenting you are feeding my soul, stroking my heart, and in the end...making me a better writer.

Thank You For Encouraging My Joy of Writing

Thank You For Encouraging My Joy of Writing
greenmonkeytales@live.com

Shannon E. Kennedy

***

Photo by Joan Harrison